Experience the bright possibilities
Smart lighting will subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of a home, complementing the aesthetics of its décor, while also providing convenience and energy efficiency.
Brighten or dim any light in the room or the entire house, with a single touch. Automate lighting to respond to your life, without any touch at all. The house can even appear occupied when no one is home.
It’s not just smart, it’s brilliant!
The benefits of smart lighting aren’t limited to new homes and construction projects. Even dwellings that are centuries old can be automated.
Your lighting, personalised
How your lighting is controlled or how a mood is set in each room, is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it.
Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more the possibilities are virtually endless. We can help determine the best way to tailor smart lighting to your life.
• A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
• A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks the doors, arms the security system and turns the thermostat back to a desired setting.
• Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
• Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
• A tap on a touch screen or phone turns off the lights in the theatre and starts the movie.
• From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the patio and emphasize water features in the garden.
See the Light, Save the Green
Smart Lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient.
• Lights can be programmed to turn on when you enter a room and back off again when you’ve left.
• Outdoor lights automatically turn off before the sun comes up and back on again as the sun goes down.
• A “Goodbye” button lowers the shades, adjusts the heat and turns off the lights.
• Fixtures can be programmed to always illuminate at 80% to save on bulb life and be programmed to operate alongside the shades and thermostat to save money on the energy bill.