Our electrical division installs mains voltage, single and three-phase electrical installations, we work alongside our Home Automation division to give you complete customer satisfaction. We work on standalone electrical projects too where Home Automation is not a requirement.
Our aim is to give every client confidence that their project will be carried out to their complete satisfaction and to the latest 18th Edition wiring regulations and British Standards. All our work is guaranteed.
We are NICEIC approved contractors.
Our experienced electricians are fully qualified and insured to work within domestic and commercial environments; they are fully conversant with BS 7671 regulations and all current building regulations.
We will ensure your electrical installation is installed to the highest standards and is maintained correctly.
We will ensure your electrical installation is installed to the highest standards and is maintained safely and correctly.
Our services include the installation and maintenance of any small job to any large job you may have, for example;
- Domestic electrical installations.
- Summer Houses
- Pool Houses and Swimming Pools
- Alter existing wiring to bring your installation up to meet current regulations.
- Extra power sockets, data and luminaires.
- New and replacement distribution boards / consumer units (fuse boards).
- Energy saving products including LED lamps.
- Fault Finding.
- Electrical Inspections & Testing (EICR).